The holiday season inspires a spirit of giving. It’s a time when we reach out and do what we can to make life a little brighter for our neighbors in need. A year-end gift to the United Way stays here in our community to support local programs around Education, Income and Health – the building blocks to a better life. Your United Way contribution:
· helps Welcome Newborns teach new parents about healthy sleep environments to prevent SIDS
· helps Salvation Army provide services to families suffering from a job loss
· helps the Retired & Senior Volunteer Program provide volunteers for hundreds of worksites across our community
· helps Lutheran Social Services teach life and job skills to get homeless teens back on their feet through the Voices for Youth program
· helps people without insurance gain access to low-cost counseling for depression, addiction and other challenges that can make life seem unbearable
The list goes on and on. Your one gift to the United Way of Delta County helps all of these programs and many more, and it’s tax-deductible. Click on the DONATE button, mail a check to the United Way of Delta County at 1100 Ludington Street, Suite 300, Escanaba or call 786-3736 to make a pledge to be billed in the new year. A year-end gift to the United Way is a great way to Live United.